Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year

So it is a new year.  And like all "New Year's" people have their resolutions.  I have never really partook in such resolutions but this year I have a goal of changing some bad habits (i.e. nail biting, soda intake, procrastination) as well as setting weekly and monthly goals for myself in various areas of my life.  For example Lisa and I are switching rooms.  We have set our goal to be in the new room by January 9th.  We currently use the extra room for extra storage and boxes and boxes of stuff we do not really need.  So I am looking forward to switching rooms.

Even though nobody reads this I still am going to try and update it more.  I want to at least have some kind of review once a week or at the absolute laziest twice a month.  So we will see how it goes.

So Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment